Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Cold Winter Night Fashion Fun


On cold winter nights in the late hours, I like to search for unique designs and, from there, I get ideas for upcycling or might get an idea or two for something to look for when I am out sale shopping. A favorite site is www.freepeople.com where boho chic is rampant, as well as a flair for layering that defies genius. Cool designs with a very unique "edge". They not only design and sell their own signature line but also carry high-end, eclectic designer items such as Jeffrey Campbell and other stand-alone, signature brands such as Frye. Many other designers are featured, as well as their own "Vintage Loves"....vintage clothing for sale including Missoni, among others. It makes me wish I had kept that denim jacket from the 80's! Retro chic is in without a doubt! Check the site out if you haven't already found it - it's so much fun.

No comments: